Why you'll love it
- The Remedy 9.8 ploughs through the gnarly stuff, but still likes getting loose on jumps and berms
- You’ll fade before the FOX DPX2 shock does – it's built to help you squeeze the most out of long, gnarly descents
- The FOX Performance 38 fork's stiffer stanchions help you stay on your line through chunky descents, while the GRIP damper lets you dial in the feel
- Mino Link lets you make small adjustments to your geometry quickly and easily, even mid-ride
- Wider is more stable: Remedy has clearance for up to 27.5x2.8˝ tyres
The tech you get
A lightweight full OCLV Mountain Carbon frame, a FOX Performance 38 Float 160 mm fork with a GRIP damper and 150 mm of rear travel with a FOX DPX2 shock that offers loads of adjustability and tuning options. Plus, a SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 drive train with leg-saving lower climbing gears, Bontrager Line Carbon 30 wheels with a 54T Rapid Drive hub for fast engagement, a carbon handlebar and a Bontrager Line Elite Dropper.