Why you'll love it
- It's equally at home between the tape and in the rugged wild – Slash excels at racing enduro, but it's ridiculously fun on gnarly trail rides, too
- A sleek internal storage compartment gives you a versatile spot to stow tools and gear
- We added a second down tube guard to better protect your frame from shuttle-related damage
- New, removable Knock Block has a bigger steering angle to keep cables and hoses safe without sacrificing turning radius
- Wider seat tube, wider dropper – the 34.9 mm diameter post is stronger, more durable, and moves up and down faster
The tech you get
An aluminium frame built for harsh riding with a threaded bottom bracket, dual downtube guards, Knock Block 2.0 and 160 mm of travel with a RockShox Select+ shock and 170 mm Yari RC fork. Plus, a SRAM NX Eagle drive train and Line Comp 30 wheels that are already completely tubeless ready, including sealant.