Why you'll love it
- It's a real mountain bike that's also perfectly suited to daily commutes, rides around campus or just getting from A to B on any surface
- Rack and mudguard mounts make it easy to accessorise, so your mountain bike can double as a rugged commuter
- Smaller frame sizes (XS and S) have short-reach brake levers that make it easier and more comfortable for riders with smaller hands to brake confidently
- Marlin models in XS and S frame sizes have a curved top tube and a lower standover height that makes it easier for smaller riders to mount and dismount
- Like every Trek, it's backed by a lifetime warranty
The tech you get
Marlin 4 has 21 speeds with a wide range of gearing for easy riding on varied terrain. It's modelled on our higher-end mountain bikes and built with a lightweight Alpha Silver Aluminium frame, mechanical disc brakes for increased stopping power in any weather conditions, and a suspension fork with 75 mm of travel – just enough to absorb the big bumps and keep you cruising.