Why you'll love it
- This is one of our most popular bikes for good reason. You get all the value, plus all the versatility – it's a totally race-worthy mountain bike, with rear rack mounts if you use it for commuting too
- Setting your wheels up tubeless reduces the overall weight of your bike and the chances that you’ll get a flat
- It's really fun to ride, and feels like a much more expensive mountain bike
- The 1x drive train gives you all the gears you need and none you don’t
- The Marlin models in XXS to S frame sizes have a curved top tube and a lower standover height that makes it easier for smaller riders to mount and dismount
The tech you get
A light frame with internal cable routing, a smoother-feeling RockShox Judy Silver fork with a TurnKey hydraulic lockout, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, tubeless-ready Bontrager Kovee wheels and a simple 1x drive train that ditches the front derailleur for less clutter and easier operation. The wide-range 11-50 cassette gives you all the gears you need for clawing up climbs and blazing down descents.