The FOX Flux MIPS™ Conduit Helmet is the best-selling helmet made for the aggressive trail riders that want high-level performance and comfort in one helmet. The Flux MIPS Conduit is at the forefront of helmet innovation, with its proven MIPS™ impact protection system which reduces rotational forces in a crash, ensuring that you have maximum protection. While a built-in structural cage and a dual-density EPS liner further improve protection and fit. The fully adjustable retention system ensures that the helmet fit is customised to fit your head and the X-Static liner will keep your helmet clean and fresh with its ability to eliminate human odours and prevent bacteria growth.
The Flux will keep you cool and allow air flow through 14 big bore vents for excellent ventilation and cooling while you’re out on the trails. The finishing touch on this mountain bike helmet is the Fidlock SNAP buckle which enables quick and secure entry and exit while you’re still wearing your gloves. The FOX Flux MIPS™ Conduit Helmet is an awesome open face mountain bike helmet that has all the safety and comfort you could ask for, all topped off with a great look and style.
- Dual-density EPS liner provides improved protection by spreading forces of impact across a wider area
- X-Static inner helps inhibit the growth of bacteria on fabric, eliminating human based odour
- The fully adjustable retention system wraps your head for an exceptionally comfortable fit
- Structual Internal cage proves extra strength
- 14 big bore vents keep you cool and aid in moisture management
- Fidlock SNAP helmet buckle provides quick and secure entry and exit while wearing gloves
- Adjustable full range multiple position, removable visor.