Why you'll love it
- It's a real mountain bike that's also perfectly suited to daily commutes, rides around campus or just getting from A to B on any surface
- Smaller frame sizes (XXS, XS and S) have short-reach brake levers that make it easier and more comfortable for riders with smaller hands to brake confidently
- The Marlin models in XXS to S frame sizes have a curved top tube and a lower standover height that makes it easier for smaller riders to mount and dismount
- Rack and kickstand mounts make it easy to accessorise, so your mountain bike can double as a rugged commuter
- Like every Trek, it's backed by a lifetime warranty
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminium frame with internal routing to protect your cables and add to the bike's sleek look, 2x8 drivetrain, a wide range of gearing so you always have the right gear for your terrain, powerful hydraulic disc brakes and a terrain-smoothing suspension fork with a lockout.