Why you'll love it
- This is one of our most popular bikes for good reason. You get all the value, plus all the versatility – it's a totally race-worthy mountain bike, with rear rack mounts if you use it for commuting too
- It's really fun to ride, and feels like a much more expensive mountain bike
- Great suspension at an even better price
- The 1x drivetrain gives you all the gears you need, and none you don’t
- The Marlin models in XS to S frame sizes have a curved top tube and a lower standover height that makes it easier for smaller riders to mount and dismount
The tech you get
A light frame with internal shift cable and brake hose cable routing, a smoother-feeling RockShox Judy fork with a lockout, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and Bontrager wheels. A simple 1x drivetrain ditches the front derailleur for less clutter and easier operation. Don't worry, with the wide-range 11-46 cassette, you still get all the gears you need for clawing up climbs and blazing down descents.