The Fuel EXe 9.5 Deore is a new kind of e-mountain bike that bridges the divide between pedal-assist and traditional bikes. It features a carbon frame and a compact motor that keeps the ride light, lively and quiet. Get the benefit of pedal assist on long climbs, and the playful feel of a traditional mountain bike on descents. It's built up with a 150 mm RockShox Gold RL fork that makes quick work of rock gardens, and 140 mm of plush RockShox Deluxe Select+ rear suspension for a smooth ride and small bump compliance.
Why you'll love it
- You get discreet power when you want it, and the nimble feel of a traditional mountain bike wherever you roll
- Its tiny-but-mighty TQ transmission is tuned for the trail, keeping things quiet so you can stay in the moment, and ramps up power with you for a natural ride feel
- The smart charge port, sleek integrated display and discreet controls keep the bike looking and feeling like a traditional mountain bike
- Its 150 mm of buttery-smooth front travel pairs with 140 mm of rear suspension to eat up rocks and roots for a ride that's ready to tackle anything
- You'll be able to add on a range extender when you want a little extra fuel in the tank for big days on the bike