7 PROTECTION (7IDP) PROJECT 23 ABS HELMET
Lightweight, superior air-flow full face protection for taking on the clock or just days in the park.
Whether you’re racing, getting laps at the bike park or hitting your local trails the Project 23 ABS will keep you protected and comfortable. The ABS shell offers shock absorbency and incredible value for money while the 23 big bore vents for no compromise air flow will keep you cool.
Developed at our Prolab facility on Vancouver Island, our Project Line is the result of endless hours spent designing, developing and testing in some of the harshest and most demanding MTB riding spots on the planet. We’ve tested all Project lines to destruction and are confident that they’ll provide you with the reassurance that when you do have a big spill – we have you covered.
- Tested beyond CE, CPSC, AS, ASTM F1952-15 Standards.
- 23 Big bore vents for no compromise air flow.
- The most ventilated full face hard shell helmet on the market.
- ABS shell offering shock absorbency and incredible value for the money.
- CRV (Crash Release Visor) system allows visor to release on impact to help reduce rotational forces.
- TF (Through Flow) Goggle ventilation allows full air flow.
- Quick release liner for easy washing and cleaning.
- Supplied with P.23 custom drawstring bag.
- Easy position visor angle no bolts needed.
- Injection molded branded trim.
- Meets CE, CPSC, AS, ASTM F1952-15 standards.
- Sizes XS, S, M, L, XL (size large weight 850g).
Extra Small 55-56cm / 21.5-22in
Small 57-58cm / 22.5-22.75in
Medium 59-60cm / 23.5-23.75in
Large 61-62cm / 24-24.25in
Extra Large 63-64cm / 24.8-25.2in
Measure the circumference of the head at a point approximately 2.5cm/1in above the eyebrows in front and at a point on the back of the head that results in the largest measurement.